The CP-118 transforms low grade tree chips into vibrant color enhanced landscape mulch, turning a liability into a profit center.
We launched the CP-118 to allow arborists to capitalize on this growing market. For the average sized tree care company, the CP-118 continues to be the simplest way to grow with this strong, expanding market.
Scaled to the needs of the tree care industry, the CP-118 packages our patented grind and color system into a machine that is compact enough to be towed with a pick-up truck. In a single pass though a CP-118, wood chips become premium mulch with the particle size, texture, and color that consumers demand.
The CP-118 comes standard with an on-board colorizer and other unique features designed for processing wood chips or coarsely ground wood fiber:
- Hopper designed to be fed with a skid steer or wheel loader
- Cleated incline belt
- Slow speed agitator and anti-bridging curtain
- Floating powerfeed with adjustable down pressure
- Gravity fed mill
- High speed grinding rotor with replaceable stump grinder style impact hammers
- Single piece collection and folding discharge conveyor
- Interchangeable ball and pintle hitch
The CP-118 can be towed with a pick-up truck and sets up to grind and color in minutes. Maintenance is as simple as operation. A single operator can change screens and teeth without special tools. The grinding rotor uses teeth and pockets found on common stump grinders.