The FP-66 packs high-volume “Perfect In One Pass” grinding technology into a mid-sized platform.
The Rotochopper FP-66 offers many of the same advantages as the B-66 (our largest grinder) with lower horsepower. So you get the time-saving features designed for large-scale wood waste recycling along with lower fuel costs for smaller raw material volumes.
- Domed slat infeed conveyor
- Gap-less infeed transition
- Patented slab ramp adjustable shear plane
- Patented concentric powerfeed lift with dual hydraulic drives
- Patented replaceable mount rotor
- Biomass rotor package for producing short fiber fuels from round wood (optional)
- Hydraulic screen installation system
- Crawler tracks with highway transport dolly (optional)
- Asphalt shingle grinding package (optional)
- Simultaneous grind & color system (optional)
- Auxiliary hydraulic pump for changing screens with the engine disabled
The FP-66 is uniquely scaled to match the needs of forestry biomass processors, large pallet shops, and other companies that need a full-featured grinder with mid-range horsepower.