Fill it. Seal it. Sell it.
The Rotochopper Go-Bagger 250 can fill and seal bags with landscape mulch, decorative rock, fuel pellets, topsoil, and many other commodities commonly offered in retail bags. Thanks to its unique design, the Go-Bagger 250 can even bag materials that have trouble flowing through other bagging systems, such as wet, sticky compost and cold patch asphalt repair.
- 2.5 cubic yard hopper with variable speed conveyor
- Removable slow speed agitator to maintain smooth, consistent bagging
- Bagging head with hydraulic jaws and foot pedal control
- S-Beam weight cells for precise bag fills
- Interchangeable bagging jaws to match different bag sizes and materials consistencies
- Impulse heat sealer with foot pedal control and roller bed handling conveyor
- 5,500 watt generator and hydraulic pump, both powered by an on-board diesel engine
- Digital operator interface for fine tuning and saving bag fill settings
With the Go-Bagger 250, getting your bulk commodities in front of your customers in retail bags is easy and cost effective. A single person can operate the Go-Bagger 250. Add more operators to take full advantage of the Go-Bagger’s production capacity.
Maximum Value from Your Raw Materials
Like every machine in the Rotochopper line-up, the Go-Bagger 250 is designed with a very simple goal—maximizing the value of your commodities. The Go-Bagger 250 was originally designed to help Rotochopper wood grinder owners diversify their mulch and compost operations into the retail bag market. Today, Rotochopper Go-Baggers are used across a broad range of industries to add value to bulk commodities that include:
- Landscape mulch
- Briquettes and pellets
- Soil amendments
- Animal bedding
- Ground rubber
- Crop & garden seeds
- Ag residue
- Flower bulbs
- Peat moss
The Go-Bagger is also excellent at filling flood retention bags with sand. Unlike other sand bagging equipment, the Go-Bagger can be quickly transported and set up right where sand bags are needed.