Purpose-Built Slab Processor
The SB-24 E features an infeed and grinding chamber designed to efficiently process pliable slabwood:
- Steel slat infeed conveyor
- Aggressive powerfeed roller
- Gap-less infeed transition
- Grinding anvil with conservative feeding angle for pliable materials
- Rotor, tooth, and screen options to match different raw materials
- Hydraulic screen changer
- Full-length collection conveyor
- Magnetic head pulley (optional)
An SB-24 E grinding slabs in-line with your sawmill will turn your wood waste challenge into a saleable fiber commodity all day, every day.
Need a higher volume, more versatile grinder? Check out our stationary electric EC-366, EC-256, and B-66 E. Our diesel-powered MP-2, MC-266, FP-66 and B-66 offer the same “Perfect In One Pass” convenience and versatility for companies that need mobility.